Deal alert. Spend £15 on Makeup Obsession at Boots and get a free large palette. The large palette has space for 12 singles, just pop them right on in. Decisions.
If you haven’t tried anything from Makeup Obsession, carpe diem my friends. It’s a great brand. I took them up on their jolly nice offer and had myself a little Makeup Obsession Haul – made a few repurchases, plus some newness. Wanna see?
Let me personally and effusively vouch for the following (above, from top, clockwise):
- Makeup Obsession Contour Cream Light, £3.
- Makeup Obsession Strobe Balm Precious, £3.
- Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow Base Pearl, £2.
- Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow Base Mood, £2.
Live out your holographic highlight dreams, carve out those cheekbones, and prep your eye look with the perfect base and transition shades.
Ooh. Newness. Above, from top left, clockwise:
- Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow Tawny, £2.
- Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow Base Mink, £2.
- Brow Powder Duo Medium Brown, £2.
- Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow Primrose, £2.
Check out those brow colours! Promising. Not a hint of warm undertones here. Red brows begone.