If they ran out I bought new ones. Or more likely, bought back ups in advance. For these are products I never want to be without. True loves. My most repurchased beauty products of 2017.
1. The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, £10.
Effective and affordable cleansing balm from The Body Shop. I might try other cleansers, but always have one of these to hand.
2. Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose, £37.
A liquid exfoliator. Use every second night after cleansing. Makes my skin look smoother and brighter than anything else.
3. Clinique Smart Serum, from £50.
If I stop using it, I look wrinklier within a week.
4. No7 Stay Perfect Foundation, £15.
My most repurchased beauty product of all time. The best base at this price.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, £5.99.
Super flattering, easy-to-use liquid concealer. Great under the eyes, amazing for the price.
6. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, £3.99.
The best thing I have found for covering blemishes. I have two shades in my possession at all times.
7. Glossier Cloud Paint, £15.
Though I only discovered this product in October I have bought many a tube – different colours, spares, gifts. The easiest, prettiest, most natural looking cream blusher.
8. Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow in Pearl and Mood, £2 each, and Contour Cream, £3.
Every eye look starts with these bargain base and transition shades. And the contour cream is the perfect texture in my perfect shade.
That’s the line up, my beauty battalion. Sure, there are other favourites. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. It Cosmetics CC Cream. Topshop Glow Liquid Highlighter. But I’ve yet to buy them numerous times. Which is how you know. They might make the line up, 2018…
Til next time,