Great gifts for less than £20. That’s what floats my Christmas boat. Finding lovely little luxuries. Gifts from premium brands that feel special despite the modest price tags. Small budget, big impact. Secret Santa swag.
1. YSL The Shock Gift Mascara Set, currently £18.40 at John Lewis, here.
The Shock Mascara from YSL launched to great fanfare at the beginning of the year. This Christmas Gift Set includes a full size of the new The Shock mascara, plus a mini eye liner and eye makeup remover.
2. Bobbi Brown Mini Mask Trio, currently £10.63 at John Lewis, here.
Give the gift of good skin. Mini versions of the Radiance Boost, Instant Detox and Skin Nourish masks from Bobbi Brown. A great way to find your fave before shelling out for the full size.
3. Marc Jacobs ‘The Sex Kitten’ Cracker Makeup Gift Set, £13 from John Lewis, here.
Two travel sized versions of Marc Jacobs bestsellers, in fancy festive packaging. One mini Le Marc Lip Crème, a creamy longwear lipstick, and one mini Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara.
4. Dior Diorific Vernis Nail Polish, currently £18.45 each at Debenhams, here.
The Dior 2017 Christmas Collection is pretty special and the nail polishes are no exception. The shades this year are inspired by precious stones, and the bottle is a gem too.
5. Becca Lit From Within Kit, £20 at Space NK, here.
A travel duo of iconic Becca products: The Backlight Primer Filter and the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask, £18 here.
This innovative dry sheet mask is said to smooth, brighten, lift and hydrate, and can be stored back in the packet for up to 3 uses.
Til next time,