This stuff is hyped. Concealer hall of fame. But is it any good? Let’s review the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, £23, and find out… Worth the Hype?
What Is It?
Liquid concealer with doe foot applicator in a plastic tube from the brand Nars. £23 for 6ml.
- Coverage – decent coverage for a liquid concealer, not full but a solid medium.
- Shade selection – inclusive, 16 shades with a range of undertones.
- Formula – quite thick for a liquid concealer but still super easy to blend.
- Good wear time.
The Less Good:
- Formula – a little drying for my skin type (dry/dehydrated).
- Finish – creases, settles into lines etc.
I know. They are some major cons, if you feel how I feel about concealer creasing. Set it with powder and the creasing situation is dramatically improved, though not solved entirely.
I feel like Nars aren’t too good at the names. Like their Sheer Glow Foundation (not sheer, not glowy), this concealer is neither radiant nor creamy.
But the pro list is long. And I have no doubt that for some skin types and tones, it is a winner.
Til next time,